Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Drugstore Haul (CVS)

Hello there my lovely readers. This post is about a couple of things I got at CVS today. I actually was just going for a quick in and out for my prescription, but ofcourse I saw the makeup section and had to buy something.

This is what I got:


-Rimmel London's Fix & Perfect foundation primer 001 - $7.29





















-Sally Hanson's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Blue me Away! - $5.43

-Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black- $6.99




-Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - $5.23






















Rimmel Eye Glistener/ Crayon Scintillant in 400 Talk to Me - $7.29
Reviews will be up sometime in the next week, hopefully. Sorry for the blurriness of the photos. There is no natural light. I'm really considering this youtube video thing, seems so much easier? It took me a whole hour just to find the prices on cvs.com and upload the photos. :( but itll be worth it if you enjoy. I'm really into rimmel right now because its super affordable, and still of better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment